An Enterprise Backup Solution provides comprehensive and robust protection to critical data and applications on Endpoints. It is designed to safeguard essential data from loss, corruption, or accidental deletion, ensuring that it can be quickly restored in the event of a system failure, human error, cyber-attack, or other unforeseen incidents.
Here is the list of the top 3 Enterprise Endpoint Backup Solutions that help businesses make an informed decision when choosing an endpoint backup solution to protect their business data dispersed across multiple locations.
1. BDRsuite – Our Top Pick for Endpoint Backup Software
BDRSuite’s Endpoint Backup Software is a comprehensive & most cost-effective endpoint backup solution. Businesses can back up and protect their critical data stored on laptops and desktops – Windows, Linux, and Mac, easily with BDRSuite.
BDRSuite offers multiple options for Endpoint Backup:
- On-premise Backup for Endpoints – With this option, you can backup and store endpoint backups locally or in your own cloud storage such as S3, Azure Blob, Google Cloud, Wasabi, etc.
- Remote Backup for Endpoints – With this option, you can install backup agents on endpoints and backup data from them remotely (from any location or network) over WAN.
- Cloud Backup for Endpoints – With this option, you can backup and store data on BDRCloud
Key Features of Endpoint Backup Solution from BDRSuite
- Perform disk-image backups tailored for Microsoft Windows Endpoints.
- Perform files/folders backups on Windows, Linux, and Mac Endpoints.
- Remote Backup over WAN with Centralized management
- Effortlessly import endpoints in bulk using CSV files or add them directly from AD/LDAP Servers.
- Choose flexible storage options: store endpoint backup data locally (NAS, SAN, etc.) or in the cloud (BDRCloud, S3, Azure Blob, Google Cloud, or S3 Compatible storage like Wasabi, MinIO, etc.).
- Utilize incremental backups to capture only the changed blocks, optimizing storage efficiency.
- Automate backups with flexible scheduling options – Every 15 minutes, hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Retain backup data for the duration you need to meet compliance requirements.
- Restore entire Endpoint as an VM in < 15 mins or perform Bare-metal recovery
- Restore files/folders to their original location or an alternate one.
- Implement end-to-end encryption for backup data, ensuring security with the AES 256-bit encryption algorithm.
BDRSuite offers a fully featured 30-day free trial to evaluate the Endpoint backup solution in your environment. No credit card is required. 24/7 support is available.
BDRSuite’s endpoint backup starts at $0.45/endpoint/month. This is one of the most cost-effective solutions in the market and is suitable for businesses of all sizes and types. Download BDRSuite and try it for yourself today!
2. Acronis Cyber Protect
Acronis Cyber Protect is a comprehensive enterprise endpoint backup solution that integrates advanced anti-ransomware technologies to keep your data safe from any threat. It provides fast and reliable recovery of your apps, systems, and data on any device, from any incident. You can back up individual files or safeguard your entire business by backing up the entire system as a single file, ensuring a bare metal restore capability. In the event of a data disaster, you can easily restore all information to new hardware.
Acronis Cyber Protect ensures users don’t lose their in-progress work by defining a list of critical apps that are frequently used. Acronis’ agent monitors every change made in the listed applications—no matter where the user saves the file – and continuously backs it up. If the system needs to be available, you can restore the data from a backup and apply the latest changes, so no data is lost.
Acronis Cyber Protect offers a wide range of storage options that fit your needs, including NAS, SAN, tapes, disks, Acronis Cloud, or any private or public cloud, such as Azure, AWS, or Google. It also reduces risk and IT overload by migrating between different hypervisors and to/from physical machines (P2V, V2V, V2P, and P2P) or the cloud (P2C, V2C, C2C, C2V, and C2P).
Acronis Cyber Protect also prevents restoring infected files from backups with built-in malware scanning. By scanning full disk backups at a centralized location, Acronis Cyber Protect can help find malware – ensuring users restore a clean, malware-free backup. With Acronis Cyber Protect, you can safeguard data across physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile environments, making it an easy, efficient, and secure backup solution for any workload.
Veeam Endpoint Backup is an enterprise backup solution that enables users to protect their PCs, laptops, and other endpoints. It offers a simple and user-friendly interface that allows users to configure backup jobs quickly and easily. The software supports full, incremental, and differential backups, as well as the ability to schedule backups.
The Veeam Backup for Microsoft Windows provides a simple solution for backing up Windows-based desktops, laptops, and tablets. So, you can easily back up your computer to an external hard drive, network-attached storage (NAS) share, or a Veeam Backup & Replication repository.
Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows is built on the same technology used in #1 Veeam Backup & Replication software. This software delivers Windows backup and recovery for physical desktops and laptops running on-premises, in home offices, or in the hands of mobile users — as well as for Windows computers running in the public cloud.
With Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, you can get image-based backups for your entire PC, volume-level backup, individual file-level backup, or folder-level backup that’s built on proven Veeam technologies. You can also create a recovery image of your computer on several different kinds of media, including removable storage devices (e.g., USB flash drives, SD cards, etc.), CD/DVD/BD media, or ISO images.
In summary, Veeam Endpoint Backup is a reliable and easy-to-use backup solution that provides comprehensive protection for your Windows-based desktops, laptops, and tablets. It is built on proven Veeam technologies and is available for free.
In conclusion, selecting the right Enterprise Backup Solution is a critical decision for any organization aiming to secure its essential data and ensure business continuity in the face of unexpected challenges. The three solutions presented—BDRSuite, Acronis Cyber Protect, and Veeam—each offer unique features and advantages tailored to diverse business needs.
BDRSuite stands out with its versatility, supporting Windows, Linux, and Mac endpoints. Its cost-effective approach allows flexible storage and deployment options – local, remote or cloud-based, and its emphasis on security through end-to-end encryption ensures data integrity. BDRSuite’s fully featured 30-day free trial and free backup for up to 10 endpoints offer organizations an opportunity to evaluate its effectiveness firsthand.
The Daily Buzz combines the pursuit of interesting and intriguing facts with the innate human desire to rank and list things. From stereotypical cat pictures to crazy facts about the universe, every thing is designed to help you kill time in the most efficient manner, all while giving you something to either laugh at or think about!