The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a country in western Asia.
It is a constitutional sovereign monarchy consisting of seven emirates: Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Abu Dhabi, the largest emirate and the capital.
Due to the combination of modern culture and architecture next to historical and cultural places of interest, the UAE attracts millions of tourists every year.
If you are planning to fly to the UAE, you may find that you need to get a UAE visa (or not, depending on your country).
The UAE government allows citizens of several countries to enter the country without a visa for short periods of time.
For Whom Is the Tourist Visa Intended?
Tourist visa is intended for those who are not eligible for visa on arrival or visa-free entry to the UAE. Tourist visas can be obtained for individual tourists from all over the world.
Women under 18 are not eligible to apply for this type of visa unless they are traveling with their parents.
According to a July 2018 cabinet decree, children under the age of 18 accompanying adults can receive a free visa for the period from July 15 to September 15 each year.
What Is the Validity Period of a Tourist Visa?
Depending on your plans, tourist visas to the UAE can be issued for 30 days or 90 days, single-entry or multiple-entry.
The UAE has recently introduced a five-year visa that allows tourists to enter the country multiple times by self-booking and stay for 90 days on each visit, which can be extended for another 90 days.
UAE Visa Requirements
When applying for a tourist visa for the UAE, you must have several documents to support your application, such as:
- Photocopies of your passport and the passport of your sponsor. You need a passport that has at least 6 months validity.
- Photocopy of the passport’s relevant pages. In some cases, you may not need to submit your original passport at all. You may include photocopies of the relevant pages of your passport (or all the pages on your passport).
- Passport-size pictures, in line with UAE visa photo requirements.
- If you are a female travelling alone: A No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your father or husband.
- A confirmed round-trip airline ticket or an airline ticket for onward travel. If you are applying through an airline, the ticket must be from that airline.
- Proof of accommodation, such as your hotel.
- Proof of purchased travel medical insurance for UAE
- A letter from you, stating the purpose and duration of your visit
- Proof of legal residence in your country (ie. your visa or residence permit). This only applies if you are not a citizen of the country in which you are living.
UAE Visa Photo Requirements
Foreigners applying for a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates must have several documents to support their application.
The documents depend on the purpose of your visit, but each application requires at least one photograph for the visa, although at least two are usually submitted.
However, there are specific photo requirements for a UAE visa, and if you do not comply, it could result in your visa application being rejected.
Your UAE visa photo must be taken in a professional studio and must be recent (no older than six months), as it must reflect your current appearance.
In the case of online application, UAE visa online application photo requirements are:
- UAE visa digital photo size should be 300×369 pixels.
- The photo should be colored.
- The photo should have a light grey background.
- The image format is jpeg.
What Else You Need to Know About the UAE
An amazing and exciting country is the United Arab Emirates. This country never ceases to amaze its guests.
Rapidly developing resorts of Dubai are especially popular among tourists from all over the world, so a tourist visa to Dubai is needed for a variety of people.
Lovers of the cleanest sandy beaches and always warm sea, and lovers of outdoor activities and diving come here. Still think you can do just fine without a visa to the Emirates 2021, then be sure to read this article.
After learning about all the advantages of vacationing in this Arab country, you will change your mind.
The UAE is a country for tourists. Here everything is created and operated for the guests.
Posh hotel and entertainment complexes, clear seawater, long sandy beaches, sightseeing tours and entertainment, unusual bazaars, and, of course, delicious Arabian cuisine will not leave any guest of the country.
If you were able to get a visa to the Arab Emirates, you will be able to see and appreciate all the advantages of a fabulous Arab country.
The Daily Buzz combines the pursuit of interesting and intriguing facts with the innate human desire to rank and list things. From stereotypical cat pictures to crazy facts about the universe, every thing is designed to help you kill time in the most efficient manner, all while giving you something to either laugh at or think about!