People Reveal Their Tricks For Beating A HangoverThe alarm rings. It's 8:30 in the morning. You're going to be late for work. And to make matters worse, you have a hangover from hell!!! You jump off the floor, detach pieces of confetti from your bloated body, and kick some empty beer cans to the sides of the room on your way to the bathroom. You get to the toilet and use that porcelain throne in a way that's become second nature since college; retching your meals from yesterday out your mouth hole. Now what? Well, if you're any of these people below, you've mastered your art of dealing with your hangover. Here are some tips and tricks for those of you struggling with the brown bottle flu.
1. Leads to a better chance of a cavity.
2. Lick your sweat and you'll be drunk again!
3. I was with him until the forehead part.
4. I think there's a difference between ingesting it and wiping it all over your face.
5. The cold water would be better for you. Or it would just make you a cold drunk.
6. And it will take care of your runny nose, too!
7. Until you actually throw up all over your nice stuff.
8. Self-medicating to the extreme.
9. That is one spicy tub!
10. *Passes out into boiling water*
11. Avoid a headache. Get your hands messy.
12. Something tells me after the fifth shot it doesn't make a difference.
13. Totally agree with this one.
14. Good luck doing anything with your day!
15. Not being dramatic or anything ;)
16. If college taught me anything, it's this.
17. Haha! 'Story of my life'...
18. Why waste the egg? Just use the two finger down the throat trick.
19. Zen the alcohol out of your body.
20. I've never tried this. I've only tried the two burgers, half a pizza, chicken, and mozzarella sticks diet. Didn't work.
21. Scientists need these cures ASAP.
22. This person is a genius.
23. Salty solutions.
24. If only it were that easy!