Selfies are now a way of life. We scoffed at the narcissism of the first few selfie pioneers and then secretly practiced our smizing in the mirror. But we weren't the only ones. Our clever feline friends have built up their selfie chops, and here's what they have to show for it.
This cat was definitely mid-meow when capturing this hilarious snapshot.
2. Manny the cat has a significant following on Instagram but it is well-warranted. He's a pro.
3. The "I-needed-two-paws-for-this-shot".
I'd say that people go for this type of selfie when they're about to, say, go on a roller coaster or something extreme, but chances are that this guy was just doing a typical kamikaze cat mission. I'd put money down that the owners are peacefully sleeping somewhere nearby. But not for much longer.
Manny getting proof of his mackin' on the ladies.
5. Aw snap y'all, it's a double selfie.
Selfie of a selfie. This cat is so meta.
6. The startled selfie.
Manny totally thought he was alone when taking this selfie but caught himself getting mad snuck up on when he reversed his camera on his phone.
7. I woke up lyke dis.
Beyonce who? Pussy please...
8. When you pretend you're taking a selfie but really you're catching someone being cray behind you...
9. The gangsta selfie.
It's also impressive fish eye lens action... this cat isn't messing around.
10. Manny is an all-around tech savvy fellow - he can even screen shot selfie while facetiming.
...do I even know how to do that?
11. This crap is hysterical. What is up with this cat?!
That being said, we all totally know that guy who takes ALL of his selfies like this, thinking it's all comedic gold. That guy whom we quickly unfollow on social media.