During the summer season, we lose a lot of water and electrolytes through sweating.
If you can’t hydrate your body intermittently, you may suffer from chronic fatigue which is linked to long-standing dehydration.
Our body needs water to carry out normal activities. It’s become difficult for someone to produce the energy if he is dehydrated.
Because of dehydration, it becomes difficult to produce the energy that is needed for movement. In this situation, a summer drink comes in handy.
We can prepare a variety of summer drinks with juices and other ingredients to keep ourselves energetic, hydrated, and healthy during summer.
Here is the list of easy, refreshing, and tasty drinks to beat the summer.
1. Watermelon Lemonade:
It is very easy to make and you can make it instantly. You need only 2- ingredients, which are already available in your fridge.
Ingredients: Watermelon, Watermelon Juice, Lemonade, Ice Cubes, Sugar (optional) etc.
- Prepare watermelon juice and lemonade.
- In a serving glass, take half watermelon juice and half watermelon.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Instead of ice cubes, you can also use frozen watermelon chunks.
- You can add a little sugar/honey if needed.
2. Frozen Cucumber Lemonade Cocktail:
This drink may be greener than the Hulk. All the ingredients we have used are natural and refreshing.
Ingredients: Vodka, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, chopped fresh mint, cilantro, and cucumber, lemon zest, ice cubes, lemon wheels and mint springs for garnishing.
- Take all ingredients in the blender and blend it till it becomes smooth.
- Pour this drink into the glasses.
- Garnish it with lemon wheels and mint spring.
You can enjoy chilled natural drinks and refreshing cocktail at https://strangelove.com.au/
3. Pomegranate, Beet, and Hidden Green Smoothie:
If you have the resolution of eating healthy, then this delicious drink serves the purpose.
Ingredients: Beetroot, apple, a handful of spinach, big mint leaves, pomegranate juice.
- Peel off apples and beet and rinse well. Carefully remove dirt and leaves.
- Cut the apple and beet into 4-5 pieces.
- Take a good blender. Combine apple, beet, spinach, and mint and pomegranate juice.
- Make sure everything is blended finely.
- Your aim should be to have a smooth consistency.
Now enjoy the smoothie immediately.
4. Rose Hibiscus Mimosas:
It is a unique cocktail with hibiscus leaves.
Hibiscus Syrup: Sugar, water, dried hibiscus leaves.
Mimosa Syrup: Hibiscus syrup, rose champagne.
- Place sugar, water, and hibiscus in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix it till sugar dissolves and let it simmer for a while.
- Let it cool completely and strain the mixture to remove the leaves.
- Store this mixture in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoon hibiscus syrup in each glass.
- Then top it off each glass with 4 to 6 ounces of rose champion and serve immediately.
5. Raspberry Peach Iced Tea:
If you are looking for a fruity and refreshing drink, then this lightly sweetened iced tea serves the purpose.
Ingredients: 2 tea bags, raspberries, sliced peaches, agave nectar, mint leaves.
- Immerse 2 tea bags in the 4 cups of boiling water. After some time remove the tea bags and let them cool.
- Blend raspberry, peaches and agave nectar in the blender. Make sure it becomes smooth. Strain it through a fine sieve.
- Add raspberry peach mixture and brew tea in a large pitcher. Place this pitcher in the refrigerator until chilled.
- You can serve this drink over ice. Make sure to garnish it with raspberry, peach slices and mint leaves.
6. Pineapple Ginger Mojito:
It is easy to make a refreshing cocktail. It is made with ginger liqueur, pineapple juice, white rum, and club soda.
Ingredients: Ginger liqueur, pineapple juice, white rum, club soda, pineapple, and fresh mint leaves for garnishing.
- Take a tall glass and muddle fresh mint leaves and pineapple chunks in it.
- Then add in ginger liqueur, white rum and pineapple juice.
- Then add club soda, ice and stir it well to combine.
- Garnish it with pineapple chunks and fresh mint leaves.
Final Take Away:
It is advised to be hydrated during the summer months by doctors and health experts. Hydration is the key to ideal health.
Having proper hydration has many health benefits such as muscle efficiency, cardiovascular health, regulation of body temperature, improvement in digestion, prevention of dry mouth, and supple skin.
The Daily Buzz combines the pursuit of interesting and intriguing facts with the innate human desire to rank and list things. From stereotypical cat pictures to crazy facts about the universe, every thing is designed to help you kill time in the most efficient manner, all while giving you something to either laugh at or think about!