Technology has transformed the world in a short time. Since the last decade, there has been a devastating advance in all sectors due to technology.
In fact, today, children also have a very close connection to technology and its uses. It is also important that people, including children, understand the usefulness of the technology.
So, with the help of the parental monitoring app, you can track your child’s online activity and ensure kids’ online safety.
Why It’s Important to Monitor Your Child’s Digital Life
The Internet has a vast deposit of knowledge, but at the same time, it also has space for inappropriate content for children.
You can monitor them using parental monitoring apps like FamilyTime & many more. But do you know why you should monitor them? If not, here are the reasons:
- When children use a search browser, they can access any content. Sometimes the information is useful, but they can also become exposed to dangerous and harmful content. To protect them from inappropriate content, it is important to always stay in touch with what your child searches for online.
- Another reason to monitor kids’ virtual life is the need for parental guidance. Children do not know how to differentiate between which sites to visit and which to avoid. Therefore, it is up to parents to guide their children, so they understand what they should and should not pay attention to.
How Does this App Help?
The parental monitoring app, can be your best guide to trouble-free smart parenting. Being a parent, you can relate to the feeling of being agonized over your child’s behavior, safety, and well-being.
It doesn’t only give you access to the location of your child but also lets you have an authority to manage which programs and applications you want to allow them to use or which you want to be blocked.
What Are the Features App?
- Hassle-free allocation of screen time to your child, by restricting the use of their mobile phones during specific times. This can be done quickly through auto-screen lock feature that helps parents schedule auto screen locks on their kids’ devices at any given time on kids’ phones regularly.
- This parental control app is your best friend and works as your agent by keeping you informed every time your teens over-speed their cars.
- An exceptionally valuable application which lets you track the location of your teens, satisfying both safety and parenting concerns.
- Beneficial in wisely controlling your teens, by blocking specific apps you don’t want them to explore.
- Vigilant about your child’s security, your child can send you an immediate indication in case of any danger.
- Allows parents to supervise the web experience of their kids with iTunes Content Filters
- Guards your children from anyone you don’t want them to interact with, you can easily Watchlist any suspicious contact available on their phone and get informed when that Watchlisted contact tries to have an interaction with your child.
And more. With all these features, this app is an excellent parental tool as it allows parents to monitor kids’ digital exposure. With that, parents can determine which apps on the digital device can be accessed by kids and which ones should be prohibited.
In addition to that, there are many other valuable features that parents can benefit from. To see how does the app work for your kids, give this app a free try now.
You can get the trial version of the app from the app store on your phone. So, if you are using iOS, visit iTunes to install the app, and in case you use an Android device, check your Google Play store.
The Advantages of Using Parental Monitoring App
Using the FamilyTime parental monitoring app, you can easily monitor your child’s web browsing history. The app is very easy to use and control.
You can use it even when working or doing other things. It has some very attractive features, such as showing the time and date of the browser history. You can also check how many times a particular website has been visited.
The Internet is really important for your child’s progress, but it must be safe. If you can properly manage your child’s online activities, you can make browsing a safe and enjoyable experience for your child.
With the help of the this app, you can track your child’s activities and what they browse the Internet. It allows you to see if your child is exposed to harmful websites.
By using it, you can prevent your child from revisiting these sites.
The Daily Buzz combines the pursuit of interesting and intriguing facts with the innate human desire to rank and list things. From stereotypical cat pictures to crazy facts about the universe, every thing is designed to help you kill time in the most efficient manner, all while giving you something to either laugh at or think about!