Seeing someone you love struggle with anxiety is never fun. Although you can’t stop them from having those thoughts, you can offer support and words of encouragement.
To make your daughter feel a less anxious about school, here are 16 inspirational quotes to send to her!
16.“Infinity ring means love between you goes on and on forever.” – Story Jewellery
15. “Here’s a hug from me to you, to show I care, to see you through.” – Story Jewellery
14. “A couple years from now, everything you’re stressing about won’t even matter. Keep moving forward.” – Unknown
- “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Anonymous
12. “To my badass girl gang, because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more. Thank you for being a part of my badass girl gang.” – Story Jewellery
11. “You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.” – Dan Millman
10. “Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow.” – Carrie Fisher
9. “Don’t believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate.” – Renee Jain
8. “Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.” – Grenville Kleiser
7. “Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.” – Charles Spurgeon
5. “Anxiety isn’t weakness. Living with anxiety, turning up and doing things with anxiety, takes a strength most will never know.” – Anonymous
4. “One way to handle social anxiety is to pretend you are a ghost and people are staring at you because they have a gift they never asked for.” – Aparna Nancherla
3. “No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.” – Karen Salmansohn
2. “You are strong for getting out of bed in the morning when it feels like hell. You are brave for doing things even though they scare you or make you anxious. And you are amazing for trying and holding on no matter how hard life gets.” – Anonymous
1. “Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety; after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.” – Ali Ibn Abi Talib
Make your daughter a little less anxious about school by sending her these inspirational quotes. We’re sure she’ll appreciate the heartfelt gesture!
The Daily Buzz combines the pursuit of interesting and intriguing facts with the innate human desire to rank and list things. From stereotypical cat pictures to crazy facts about the universe, every thing is designed to help you kill time in the most efficient manner, all while giving you something to either laugh at or think about!