Sex and the City taught us all the life lessons we'll ever need.
Sex and the City will go down as one of the best television series of our time. It was raunchy, fabulous, funny, dramatic, and eye-opening. It gave us characters never seen before, sex lives never examined before, and relationships never had before. Where else could the world learn about feminism, women's rights, a girl's sex life, and New York City all in the same spot?
Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda took us through life journeys that no one person can ever match, but it opened the doors for all of us to try.
Check out the knowledge and life lessons taught to us through this great series.
1. The show got us thinking about 'cougars' and 'sugar mommas.'
2. A man's world isn't all it's cracked up to be.
3. There's never a bad time to preach!
4. Society can be a jerk.
5. Don't worry, though. You can get laid anywhere!
6. And won't take your sh*t.
7. In fact, we felt inspired to soldier on through the tough times.
8. We learned life isn't always sunshine and candy.
9. But you can be confident whatever your age.
10. Your selfishness can get you where you want to be.
11. But double standards suck.
12. Especially when they come to sex.
13. You can do what you want, when you want, and how you want.
14. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
15. Sometimes it easier to tell the hard truths.
16. Even if it hurts.
17. But your friends will always be there for you.