Secrets From People Who Work At A Nail SalonIt's always a relaxing experience going to the nail salon for a mani-pedi. You sit in the comfy reclining chair, get your hands and feet massaged, and then have your nails expertly trimmed to perfection. It gives you time to sit, ponder, play on your phone, and organize your thoughts for the rest of the day. While you de-stress, the nail tech is hard at work making sure everything is done to your liking. Although you might not be able to understand them all the time (hehe), here's what nail techs are thinking about while pampering you.
1. True, but what else are we supposed to do? Have a conversation? *gasp*
2. Unless they're really ugly. Then the judgment is written all over their face.
3. How well does a mask help with this?
4. A useful skill for any other path you pursue in your life.
5. Ok... gross. The more I think about this, the more I gag.
6. Personally, I don't believe there is any right time to touch feet. Maybe after a shower. Maybe.
7. This must be your living hell. Ask if you can just work with the hands.
8. Please, we all know this. I almost wish you would just say the shit in English. It would make for an interesting customer service experience. Ha!
9. But what if there is a rescheduling fee?!?!
10. Sounds like you're living in a world of anxiety.
11. I bet those customers will not be returning customers.
12. You can't spend hours on one client. They should understand that.
13. So this is what you're saying in Vietnamese...
14. *Orders a massage chair to use at work*
15. What about a friends and family discount?
16. Sometimes they'd rather have a woman's touch is all.
17. I'm sure you know a few people who could do it for you.
18. Wait. I need to shave my toes?
19. And this is how MRSA is spread. :)