Let us all humbly raise a glass to those who raised us to be the brilliant, charming and modest people we are today! But, lest we forget, here are some of their most beloved words of wisdom in the form of those motivational posters on the wall of your 5th grade classroom. Perhaps these belong on that wall... perhaps they don't.
1. The classic.
2. Hey, sometimes even dads gotta do some mom-ing.
3. Maybe not completely logical, but nonetheless true.
4. Moms are never passive aggressive.
5. But I didn't even get the chance to answer!
6. I can't wait to use this one.
7. This is when you know the backseat is out of control.
8. So real.
9. "All right, Mom!"
10. That's not what I meant. At all.
11. Who needs privacy?
12. My eyesight is pretty bad now...
13. A literal death threat.
14. NEVER! Okay, fine... maybe.
15. Cue Jaws music.
16. I don't recall....
17. Yeah... my feelings!
18. Ah, the cruelty.
19. I don't know what you're talking about. *cue evil eyes*