Doctors-To-Be Share Their Medical School Experiences
If you know someone in medical school, you know you never actually see that person. They're always too busy studying, or in class, or in the midst of saving lives to be a part of your life. But, it's a good idea to keep these people in your group of friends. After all, they will be your rich friend some day.
And, if you haven't heard, medical school is not an easy process. It has a high dropout rate since most people can't handle the workload and pressure. Here are a few confessions from what medical students experience during their training.
1. I'm sure after years of training and hard work you'll do just fine.
2. This person will probably need some medical help later in life. Or rehab.
3. Newsflash: Probably half of ALL people will do some sort of recreational drug use.
4. It doesn't make you an airhead if you're able to pay all of your bills! Good luck to all those that can't.
5. You mean you don't want people throwing themselves at you because of your brains and money? I want that.
6. There are too many jaded and overworked doctors out there just throwing antibiotics at everything. Am I right?
7. Please tell me you didn't tell them this. Unless you hate them. Then it's fine.
8. Using those magic stitches to make everyone stop bleeding.
9. Luckily, he'll only need some penicillin for that.
10. I believe this deserves more of an explanation. It's only you who can judge.
11. Why can't you be both?
12. I haven't slept in two days because of insomnia. Can you give me something for that?
13. Learning the female anatomy?
14. Only time will tell. Something tells me it will be.
15. If he's sticking around, he must be happier than you think. Get out of your head!
16. But then you won't have a job to pay any of the debt off!