Couples Who Are Only Together For Their KidsLove. It makes the world go 'round. But sometimes that love starts to fade, fizzle, and die. This slow death of a relationship can be especially hard when there are kids involved. No parent wants to see their children suffer because of their actions. Couples must determine what is the best option for their child. Instead of breaking up, some parents decide to stay together. The relationship might not be the healthiest, and the only affection is a curt smile when one person takes out the trash, but it's for the good of the kid. Here are some confessions of those couples who stay together for the kids.
1. There's always a chance you can reignite the spark in your relationship.
2. As long as you put all your love towards your kids :)
3. At what point would it be better to split up?
4. This sounds like a living nightmare. Maybe something could be done for joint custody?
5. The balance to live for yourself and live for your kids is hard to find.
6. When the flame of your relationship is over, it can be difficult to find ways to bring it back.
7. People are always scared of the unknown. You need to weigh the costs and benefits of your decisions.
8. Don't look at the appearances of the situation. If you know you and your kids will be happier, then it's time to move on.
9. Sometimes when the kids leave home, the parents can bond again.
10. A selfless act, but what a shame to live through.
11. Wouldn't there be any way to do both?
12. Loathe is such a strong word...
13. I'm sure he's a lucky kid.
14. When you're in a situation you hate, how can it not?
15. Yikes. Therapy may be in order.
16. Well put!
17. Getting no affection would make anyone depressed.
18. Yea. Not the ideal situation here.