Group Fitness Instructors Open Up About Their Lives In The GymGroup fitness instructors tend to be the type of people who are seemingly always happy, upbeat, and high-energy. They make you feel as though the hard, sweaty work you put into the hour-long class could change you and the world for the better. To be this type of person takes a lot of hard work. Instructors are constantly looking out for their own health to convey to others the impact salubrious living can have. But, this impression of having a total mastery of life doesn't come without its doubts, anxieties, and shortcomings. Check out what a few group instructors have to say about their jobs.
1. After teaching 6 classes a day, I think this is fine to do. Plus, people want your attention on them.
2. Hard classes usually make it impossible to focus on anyone else. You are usually trying to find the moments you can breathe rather than check anyone out.
3. What's wrong with being a hot, healthy trophy wife?
4. As long as you are able to do your job. You're only human.
5. Some people show up to their jobs wishing the building was on fire. So, no. You're good.
6. It gets hard always being upbeat all the time.
7. You're doing it right, then.
8. The only person who realizes a screw up is you. Other people will just follow.
9. The tattoos and piercings would probably intimidate me to work harder.
10. I don't know... I've seen some pretty intense 6AM classes...
11. That sh*t is HARD AF!!!
12. At least it's not meth and benzos. Am I right?
13. Be one with your inner bullsh*tter.
14. The zen of the class brings you out of your funk.
15. Fitness instructors are like therapists, they can only help you change if you want to.
16. Bye, Felicia.
17. Which is why you need to show and explain the moves over, and over, and over again.